I cry because they would both defend him so hard… just imagine someone punching Niall and Harry just loses it, leaps up and starts wailing on the guy. And it’s Harry, and he’s always so sensible and in control and you can’t really even imagine him punching anyone, but the second somebody puts a hand on Niall he only sees red, because it’s Niall (and Bobby told Harry to keep an eye on Niall, it’s practically Harry’s duty to protect him), Niall the funny little Irish man that never did nobody no harm and how dare anyone try to hurt him and Harry may be young but he is a boxer and you just leave his Niall alone or else.
‘If you saw someone go to punch Niall you would just go psycho…’ continues Harry. ‘I’d kill him,’ Liam states unequivocally.
asked by Anonymous
- listenlikespring likes this
- niallshappytrail likes this
- the-rarest-of-fans likes this
- curlyandblondie likes this
- d1rection said: stop im hurting all over
- always-nicely likes this
- roohki likes this
- wankingwank3r likes this
- kingidiot said: the saddest part is that niall would probably deserve to be punched because little cocky smartass but then he would be all like HE HIT ME and they would be like poor bb ARRRRRGGHHHHH HULK HARRY PUNCH SOMEONE
- gagafey said: Harry and Niall have no chemistry. I’m sorry, but they don’t. I feel like you manufacture a lot that in your fictions (which is a testament to your ability) but in actuality they have absolutely no chemistry. I just don’t get it.
- horan5eva likes this
- horanking said: PROMPT.
- hazelgraceok likes this
- niallar said: :’(((((((
- nialljustgotwet posted this